Player vs. Monster
From Pangaea Wiki
(Redirected from PvE)
Player vs. Monster (PvM) is sometimes referred to as Player vs. Environment (PvE), simply put, this is when a player compete against the perils of the in-game world and monsters.
- Due to some of the errors in the map, or limited monster AI, we have been forced to add some rules regarding Player versus Monster.
- Because of problems with line of sight (LOS) with the map, it is in some areas possible to shoot arrows/magic/rites through the mountains. This type of hunting is not legal.
- Shooting from a boat is illegal, as is luring a monster on a boat to attack it.
- Any attacking with arrows/magic/rites where the monster is stuck, or prevented to get to you, will be considered as abusing.
- Any training situation where the monster is stuck, or prevented to get to you, will be considered as abusing.
- The rules above do not apply if the monster is “stuck”. In such a case you are allowed to kill the monster, in order to add it to the spawn pool again, but if you gain any item from such a kill, its considered illegal.
- Religious Mount Sparring
- It is no longer allowed to hit your alts/friends religious mount when it’s tied up. This considered meta gaming and abusing the AI.
- Hitting your own mount is still considered legal.