From Pangaea Wiki
Most potions are consumable versions of spells that anybody can use. They can be crafted by alchemists and found as loot.
- Potions normally apply temporary effects and enhancements
- Replenishing potions are positive, they heal, cure, and regenerate.
- Enhancing potions have special effects: hiding identity, invisibility and nightsight
- Protecting potions do just that, protect the character from damage and effects
- Buffing potions will temporarily increase certain stats (strength, dexterity, intelligence)
- Poisons can be used with the poisoning skill.
- Special potions remove curses, and truesight allows you to track players from a distance
- The following potions have a permanent effect on your character
- Stat Drop potions will drop your stat by a certain amount. Good for managing stat-cap
List of Potions
Most potions have three variants: Lesser, Normal and Greater Template:Potions
- Stat Drop potions will permanently drop your stat by a certain amount. They are great for managing your stats when you have reached your stat-cap